Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Playing Catch-up...

I have been really behind on posting and I have a bunch of pictures to prove it. Andrea has been here three weeks tomorrow and is acclimatizing herself fairly well, we celebrated the first birthday of our friend's little girl, Ariane (I hope I'm spelling her name correctly!) and celebrated the life of my Auntie Linda. Why is it that funerals are the truest method of finally getting a family together (or as much together as possible)? I have some wonderful pictures of my Dad with most of his siblings and even got a couple of me with my closest cousins that I grew up with. With the melting of the snow brings out our lovely collection of mud puddles, which makes cleaning off horses to ride an extreme sport. I promise to get some pictures posted over the next couple of days, cooperating internet not withstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment